SharePoint Development, Design, Support and Training
Qdos has been designing and developing SharePoint systems for over 15 years. We teach a wide variety of SharePoint courses covering all the different versions including 2016. We also install, configure and maintain SharePoint systems for our business and charity clients.
SharePoint Development + Support Includes:
- SharePoint and SQL server setup, installation and configuration - we can get you started from scratch or help with any issues you have encountered in setting up. Whether it's on-premise or in Office 365 we can setup and optimise your environment.
- SharePoint migration and upgrades - whether moving to a new server, or upgrading your version of SharePoint - we can help.
- SharePoint patching - let us assist you in upgrading to the latest cumulative updates or service packs.
- Design - if you have a company brand or preferred design, we can make SharePoint look the way you want it to.
- Office Web App Installation - use the Office products within your web broswer for quick easy editing of your SharePoint files. The document preview feature in libraries and search is also a very useful tool!
- App Store installation - take advantage of the great apps avilable in the SharePoint app store.
- External access - secure your SharePoint site with an SSL certificate for external use over https.
- Workflows - we can configure workflows to automate processes and simplify the way you work.
- Administration - including the design and installation of the servers
- SharePoint Design and Theming - how to re-brand SharePoint to reflect your corporate brand using SharePoint designer and CSS
- Work Flows - to understand and create workflows to replace paper trails and speed up business processes
- Internet and Intranet Contributor and Adminstrator courses for those users designing, managing, and updating intranet or internet content
- Power Users and Site Administrators - configuring document libraries, lists, data connected systems
- Basic End Users - how to make and use SharePoint effectively in the work place
Please feel free to get in touch and chat through your requirements. Most of our SharePoint courses are tailored specifically to suit the needs and requirements of the client. We can design a course for you.
We cover all SharePoint requirements through design, architecture and installation, to bespoke themes and tailored solutions. We have experienced, expert trainers who create individually-designed courses to suit your specific requirements. Whether internet or intranet administrators, site developers or standard office users - our training will cater for your training needs.
SOME OF QDOS' SHAREPOINT CLIENTS
WHAT IS SHAREPOINT?
SharePoint is an enterprise information portal from Microsoft that can be configured to run Intranet, Extranet and Internet sites, allowing people and teams to connect and collaborate. A SharePoint enterprise portal is composed of both SharePoint Portal and Windows SharePoint Services (WSS), with SharePoint being built upon WSS. WSS is typically used by small teams, projects and companies. SharePoint Server is designed for individuals, teams and projects within a medium to large company-wide enterprise portal.
WHAT CAN SHAREPOINT DO?
You can quickly create SharePoint sites that support specific content publishing, content management, records management, or business intelligence needs. You can also conduct effective searches for people, documents, and data, participate in form-driven business processes, access and analyze large amounts of business data. In addition, SharePoint is designed to work effectively with other programs, servers, and technologies in the MS Office Suite. For example, in many MS Office applications, you can initiate or participate in workflows, which are the automated movements of documents or items through specific sequences of actions or tasks related to a business process such as the approval process for an expense report.
If you would like to know more about how SharePoint can benefit your organisation please don't hesitate to contact us.