Price excludes VAT
Lunch and refreshments will be provided
Microsoft Office 365 End User
Understanding the features of Office 365 including Email, One Drive and Skype for Business, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams
- Introducing Cloud Computing
- Licensing Overview
- Application overview in Office 365 including Outlook Web App (email), Office Online Apps, SharePoint, OneDrive and Delve, Skype for Business and Teams
- Navigating around Office 365
- Customizing the Office 365 Nav Bar
- Overview of Outlook Online
- Working with Email and Folders
- Outlook People and IM Contacts
- Using the Calendar
- Shared Calendars
- Outlook Tasks in the Web App
- Setting Outlook Options, Signatures, Automatic Replies and Rules
- Overview of Skype for Business
- Viewing and Setting Presence Status
- Using Instant Messages in Business
- Presentations including Content Sharing, Polls and a Virtual Whiteboard
- Desktop Sharing and Conference calls
- What are the applications and how do they interact?
- Navigating around OneDrive
- Saving to One Drive from Office
- Accessing Content in OneDrive
- Sharing Documents and Collaborating
- Creating Office Documents and Saving Directly to OneDrive
- Using the One Drive Desktop App
- Understanding Delve and the user profile environment
- SharePoint – a basic understanding of collaboration and document management
- Introduction to Groups
- Collaborating using Groups
- Getting to Content using Delve
- Updating your Delve profile
- Understanding Teams
- Using Chat for discussions
- Teams and Conversations
- One drive for Business
- Skype for business
To book a place on this course, enquire about dates, or to find out about bulk discounts and special offers, please call us now on 020 8763 8732.
If you can no longer attend a course you have booked on, the following terms will apply depending on how many calendar days remain before the course date:
More than 30 days: You will be offered a full refund, or you may change to alternative course dates, or you may change the name on the booking.
21 to 30 days: You will be offered a 50% refund, or you may change to alternative course dates, or you may change the name on the booking.
14 to 20 days: You will be offered a 25% refund, or you may change the name on the booking.
0 to 13 days: No refund is offered, however you may change the name on the booking.