£240 per delegate
Call for discounts
Price excludes VAT
Lunch and refreshments will be provided
Course notes will be provided
Microsoft Visio Basic Introduction
Microsoft Visio is an advanced diagramming tool used to create everything from business flow charts to computer network diagrams. Learning how to use Visio will help you to simplify complexity with dynamic data-driven visuals.
To provide a comprehensive overview of Visio and allow delegates to confidently create diagrams from flowcharts and swim lanes through to scaled drawings.
Any experience using graphics would be beneficial but is not necessary.
Getting Started with Visio
- Navigate the Visio Environment
- Understanding ribbons and Quick Access Toolbar
- Opening, Saving and file extensions
Workflow with Shapes
- Use Drawing Components
- Finding Drawing shapes
- Moving and manipulating shapes
- Copying shapes
- Filling and Outlining shapes
- Changing stack order
- Adding text into shapes
- Formatting Text
- Modifying Text location
- Free Text objects, Titles etc
- Using the Flowchart stencils
- Create a Basic Flow Chart
- Modify and manipulating diagrams
- Using the Scale Drawing Plan Templates
- Setting the scale
- Using Basic Floor Plan shapes
- Model a Room Layout
- Use Shape Data
- Use Layers
Creating an Organisation Chart
- Using the Visio Templates
- Creating your own shapes
- Adding and storing data
Creating Bespoke Shapes with Operations
- Using Boolean drawing objects
Creating A Shape Stencil
- Using your My Shapes Stencil
- Adding to Favourites
- Creating a New Stencil
- Adding Shapes
Saving as HTML
- Creating a web diagram
- Saving as web page and Publish options
- Understanding Shape data
- Adding shape data
- Project Support Manager, AIG February 2016
- Head of HSE EMEA, AIG , February 2016
To book a place on this course, enquire about dates, or to find out about bulk discounts and special offers, please call Catherine on 020 8763 8732.
If you can no longer attend a course you have booked on, the following terms will apply depending on how many calendar days remain before the course date:
More than 30 days: You will be offered a full refund, or you may change to alternative course dates, or you may change the name on the booking.
21 to 30 days: You will be offered a 50% refund, or you may change to alternative course dates, or you may change the name on the booking.
14 to 20 days: You will be offered a 25% refund, or you may change the name on the booking.
0 to 13 days: No refund is offered, however you may change the name on the booking.