Microsoft Outlook Office User
£149 + VAT
This half-day course is designed to give a good overview of using and managing outlook on a day to day basis. From effective email management through to using your calendar and contacts.
Standard office staff who use Outlook on a daily basis.
To make staff more effective and efficient using and managing email and outlook.
Topics covered in this course
- Understanding the screen layout
- Moving between sections
- Customizing the view
- Understanding the standard folders
- Reading and previewing messages
- Replying and forwarding messages
- Setting message tags and properties
- Sorting messages
- Printing and deleting messages
- Creating and using personal folders
- Auto reply
- Quick Parts
- Inserting a table
- Viewing, printing, adding and editing contacts
- Cresting similar contacts
- Sending an email to a contact
- Creating a distribution list
- Using the calendar screen
- Creating and editing appointments
- Recurring appointments
- Scheduling meetings
- Calendar permissions
- Viewing other calendars
- Making an entry private
- Printing and deleting entries
- Creating and deleting tasks
- Recurring tasks
- Creating and editing a note
- Changing the colour of a note
- Forwarding a note
- Deleting a note
If you can no longer attend a course you have booked on, the following terms will apply depending on how many calendar days remain before the course date:
More than 30 days: You will be offered a full refund, or you may change to alternative course dates, or you may change the name on the booking.
21 to 30 days: You will be offered a 50% refund, or you may change to alternative course dates, or you may change the name on the booking.
14 to 20 days: You will be offered a 25% refund, or you may change the name on the booking.
0 to 13 days: No refund is offered, however you may change the name on the booking.