£149 per delegate
Call for discounts
Price excludes VAT
Refreshments will be provided
Course notes will be provided
Microsoft Outlook Office User
This half-day course is designed to give a good overview of using and managing outlook on a day to day basis. From effective email management through to using your calendar and contacts.
Standard office staff who use Outlook on a daily basis.
To make staff more effective and efficient using and managing email and outlook.
- Understanding the screen layout
- Moving between sections
- Customizing the view
- Understanding the standard folders
- Reading and previewing messages
- Replying and forwarding messages
- Setting message tags and properties
- Sorting messages
- Printing and deleting messages
- Creating and using personal folders
- Auto reply
- Quick Parts
- Inserting a table
- Viewing, printing, adding and editing contacts
- Cresting similar contacts
- Sending an email to a contact
- Creating a distribution list
- Using the calendar screen
- Creating and editing appointments
- Recurring appointments
- Scheduling meetings
- Calendar permissions
- Viewing other calendars
- Making an entry private
- Printing and deleting entries
- Creating and deleting tasks
- Recurring tasks
- Creating and editing a note
- Changing the colour of a note
- Forwarding a note
- Deleting a note
- Managing Director, Giftfinder
To book a place on this course, enquire about dates, or to find out about bulk discounts and special offers, please call us now on 020 8763 8732.
If you can no longer attend a course you have booked on, the following terms will apply depending on how many calendar days remain before the course date:
More than 30 days: You will be offered a full refund, or you may change to alternative course dates, or you may change the name on the booking.
21 to 30 days: You will be offered a 50% refund, or you may change to alternative course dates, or you may change the name on the booking.
14 to 20 days: You will be offered a 25% refund, or you may change the name on the booking.
0 to 13 days: No refund is offered, however you may change the name on the booking.