Price excludes VAT
Lunch and refreshments will be provided
Intranet / Internet Power Users and Administrators
Learn how to create and manage SharePoint pages in order to create a user friendly environment.
This course is aimed at delegates who will be responsible for administering intranet sites, managing content and page structures.
To understand the more complex components of web and wiki pages, managing page security, develop and manage an intranet / internet environment in SharePoint.
It is advised that delegates should attend the SharePoint Internet Intranet Contributor course or at least understand the content on that course prior to attending this module.
Basic SharePoint 2013 Core
- Navigation and moving around the system
Understanding the basic infrastructure including
- Intranet, Taxonomy, My Site / Profile
- Built in groups
- Creating groups
- Adding/ managing users and groups
- Modifying permissions to groups
- The security model (Inheritance model)
- App permission and breaking inheritance
- Create Remove Apps
- The App store
- Configure site settings
- Configure App settings
- Wiki pages vs Layout Pages
- Publishing pages and web parts
- Modifying the Quick Launch and Top Bar navigation controls
- Using the content editing ribbon e.g. in Content Fields, Content Editor and Wiki
- Using metadata to improve page search results
- Understanding and using Web Parts including
- Content Editor
- Media and Content web parts
- Script Editor web part
- List web parts
- Useful Links and Auto styling Web Parts
- Search web parts
- Creating and Managing Apps
- Managing app columns Metadata
- Modifying and creating Public Views
To book a place on this course, enquire about dates, or to find out about bulk discounts and special offers, please call us now on 020 8763 8732.
If you can no longer attend a course you have booked on, the following terms will apply depending on how many calendar days remain before the course date:
More than 30 days: You will be offered a full refund, or you may change to alternative course dates, or you may change the name on the booking.
21 to 30 days: You will be offered a 50% refund, or you may change to alternative course dates, or you may change the name on the booking.
14 to 20 days: You will be offered a 25% refund, or you may change the name on the booking.
0 to 13 days: No refund is offered, however you may change the name on the booking.