£599 per delegate
Call for discounts
Price excludes VAT
Lunch and refreshments will be provided
Course notes will be provided
AutoCAD / AutoCAD LT Intermediate User
This two-day AutoCAD course is designed for Intermediate to Advanced AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT users who may have been using the product for a while but would like to get to grips with some of the more advanced features.
Users with a good basic use of AutoCAD.
To learn more of the advanced features.
A good user's working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Creating and Editing Multiline
- Revision Clouds
- Wipeout Object
- Use Commands to Calculate Area
Manipulating Objects & Data
- Selecting Objects with Quick Select
- Purging Objects
- Working with Point Objects to Divide and Measure Objects
- Using QuickCalc for Performing Calculations
- Template Drawing Creation
Dimensioning and Annotation
- Introduction to Annotation Scaling
- Controlling Annotation Scale
- Using Multileaders
- Creating Centre Marks
- Creating Ordinate Dimensions
- Using DesignCentre
- Using External References (XRef)
- Managing External References
Blocks & Attributes
- Working with Blocks
- Creating Attributes
- Editing Attributes
- Using Dynamic Blocks
- Creating Dynamic Blocks
- Block Editor Toolbar
- Adding Parameters to Dynamic Blocks
- Adding Actions to Dynamic Blocks
Layer Management & Best Practices
- Layer Filters
- Layer States Manager
- Layer Standards
- Convert Layers to Established Drawing Standards
- View Selected Drawing Layers
- Purge Unreferenced Layers
Layouts & Views
- Creating Layouts
- Create Additional Layout Tabs
- Use the Layout Wizard to Specify Layout Settings
- Creating Layout Viewports
- Layout Viewports
- Controlling Layers in Viewports
- Drawing Sets
- Creating Sheet Sets
- Creating Tables
- Working with Table Styles
- Extracting Attributes to Tables
- Output to a Table
- Output to a File
- Office & Workshop Coordinator, Balepak Ltd. January 2016
- MD, Comet Catering Equipment. January 2016
- Industrial Engineer, Rittal - CSM April 2017
- Architect, SCHD Ltd April 2017
To book a place on this course, enquire about dates, or to find out about bulk discounts and special offers, please call us now on 020 8763 8732.
If you can no longer attend a course you have booked on, the following terms will apply depending on how many calendar days remain before the course date:
More than 30 days: You will be offered a full refund, or you may change to alternative course dates, or you may change the name on the booking.
21 to 30 days: You will be offered a 50% refund, or you may change to alternative course dates, or you may change the name on the booking.
14 to 20 days: You will be offered a 25% refund, or you may change the name on the booking.
0 to 13 days: No refund is offered, however you may change the name on the booking.