AutoCAD / AutoCAD LT Intermediate User
This two-day AutoCAD course is designed for Intermediate to Advanced AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT users who may have been using the product for a while but would like to get to grips with some of the more advanced features.
Users with a good basic use of AutoCAD.
To learn more of the advanced features.
A good user's working knowledge of AutoCAD.
Topics covered in this course
- Creating and Editing Multiline
- Revision Clouds
- Wipeout Object
- Use Commands to Calculate Area
Manipulating Objects & Data
- Selecting Objects with Quick Select
- Purging Objects
- Working with Point Objects to Divide and Measure Objects
- Using QuickCalc for Performing Calculations
- Template Drawing Creation
Dimensioning and Annotation
- Introduction to Annotation Scaling
- Controlling Annotation Scale
- Using Multileaders
- Creating Centre Marks
- Creating Ordinate Dimensions
- Using DesignCentre
- Using External References (XRef)
- Managing External References
Blocks & Attributes
- Working with Blocks
- Creating Attributes
- Editing Attributes
- Using Dynamic Blocks
- Creating Dynamic Blocks
- Block Editor Toolbar
- Adding Parameters to Dynamic Blocks
- Adding Actions to Dynamic Blocks
Layer Management & Best Practices
- Layer Filters
- Layer States Manager
- Layer Standards
- Convert Layers to Established Drawing Standards
- View Selected Drawing Layers
- Purge Unreferenced Layers
Layouts & Views
- Creating Layouts
- Create Additional Layout Tabs
- Use the Layout Wizard to Specify Layout Settings
- Creating Layout Viewports
- Layout Viewports
- Controlling Layers in Viewports
- Drawing Sets
- Creating Sheet Sets
- Creating Tables
- Working with Table Styles
- Extracting Attributes to Tables
- Output to a Table
- Output to a File
Testimonials for this course
- MD, Comet Catering Equipment. January 2016
- Industrial Engineer, Rittal - CSM April 2017
- Architect, SCHD Ltd April 2017
- Office & Workshop Coordinator, Balepak Ltd. January 2016
If you can no longer attend a course you have booked on, the following terms will apply depending on how many calendar days remain before the course date:
More than 30 days: You will be offered a full refund, or you may change to alternative course dates, or you may change the name on the booking.
21 to 30 days: You will be offered a 50% refund, or you may change to alternative course dates, or you may change the name on the booking.
14 to 20 days: You will be offered a 25% refund, or you may change the name on the booking.
0 to 13 days: No refund is offered, however you may change the name on the booking.